- Our current consultation fee is $140.
- Medicare will provide you with a rebate of approximately $70 if you provide us with a current referral from your referring dentist, GP or specialist.
- Your medicare rebate can be processed on the day of your appointment.
- This fee is payable when you attend the consultation appointment.
- At your initial consultation with your surgeon you will be provided with a detailed fee quote which will show you the breakdown of fees for your required procedure.
- You will also be provided with the item numbers for your procedure so that you can confirm any rebates that you will receive from your health insurance fund.
- We are able to process DVA claims on your behalf on presentation of a DVA card.
- Fees for procedures performed under general anesthetic are payable prior to your surgery.
- Fees for procedures carried out under IV sedation or local anesthetic are payable on the day of your procedure.
- Note: medicare does not provide rebates for dental extractions.
- We are not able to claim directly from your healthfund but will provide you with the required itemized receipt to enable your claim.
Accepted Payment Types:
- Cash, credit cards including AMEX, electronic fund transfer.
- We do not accept personal cheques.