Sarah Watkins: Nurse Manager
- Sarah has a versatile role at Bayside Oral Surgery working alongside Mr Badcock to assist with surgery as well as helping out on the front desk.
- Sarah has over 10 years experience working as a dental nurse and her caring approach will help make your surgical appointment as comfortable as possible.
Brie Stallworthy: Senior Receptionist
- Brie has been working in administrative and dental nursing roles in practices since 1998 both in Australia and the UK.
- Brie brings a professional and caring approach to our administrative team and is always ready to help our patients from their first contact with our practice.
- Brie co-ordinates all the information required for an efficient patient care episode.
Fiona Mileo: Receptionist
- Fiona works part time on our reception in Brighton.
- Fiona is a warm and caring person who is always ready to patiently help as you move through the pathway of your required procedure.
- We know that your experience with Fiona as first point of contact with the practice will be a positive experience.
Tamara Lynch: Recovery Room Nurse
- Tamara has the role of Recovery Nurse in our Recovery Room, where she has the responsibility to the recovery of our patients who have had IV sedation.
- Tamara has vast experience in recovery in many different clinical specialties and works in recovery with Mr Badcock at Linacre Private Hospital.
- Be welcomed by a happy smile and excellent care when being looked after by Tamara in our Recovery Room.
If joining our nursing or administrative team interests you, please contact the team using the following form.
We reserve the right to screen and choose staff for our practice.